Tuesday, November 25, 2008

There's still many boxes left unticked, so I'll be a busy person for the next two days.


Yesterday, I dreamt of myself racing with a fish. I have no idea how a fish (cross between koi and goldfish) is supposed to SWIM on the highway, and how I'm supposed to dash down the road without getting knocked down, so I guess dreams will always remain as dreams.

Funny thing was, the fish and I were travelling at the same speed, but towards the end (near the tampines round market), I was faster by abit and at the moment I turned around, the fish immediately became a COOKED FISH with white eyeballs and a white skinless body. It used to be orange, btw.

Also, I dreamt of myself in a particular shopping centre I've not been to. This place appeared in my dreams several times already. Does this tell me anything about the psychological state of my mind or something?!


I was the only sec four at choir today, the rest were practising. Throughout the whole practice (actually, I left after sectionals), I only got to sing lux arumque and abit of dumbele ): Nevermind, hope the next practice'll be better ^_^


Spent some money today, because I had to buy a present for someone, recorder cream, renew my popular card, buy leona lewis' cd (I've been looking for it!)! The rest of the day was rather fun for me as I've started some.....Lets keep it a secret for now :)


Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day, I still need to settle some prom stuff (the only thing I've got so far is my dress and a pair of shoes), make more stuff, and visit my piano teacher with pat in the afternoon.

Since I don't have time, I'll leave the farewell photos for another day. Jiaye, i'll upload the photos from today soon then :)



Btw, I'm gonna stay in a hotel at sentosa from 28th to 29th, and I won't have a laptop with me ): Checking in in the afternoon I think, its to celebrate my parents' 25th anniversary lol. Heard the room has a nice view, the only sad thing is that I'm gonna miss "DON'T FORGET THE LYRICS SINGAPORE" ):



tata, its close to 1 am so I need some sleep, listen to this:


Officially a fan of yuja wang! She looks 13, and is already this pro my gawd. Please scroll down to watch her "flight of the bumblebee" I've previously posted. that one is just GAYPRO.

No comments: